Saturday 30 April 2016

April Favourites - 2016



Beauty Favourites

Essie Nail Lacquer in Fiji
I love how tanned this nail polish makes my hands look, and because of this, it was on my nails almost all month. I have a feeling this will be my favourite throughout the summer too, but I guess we will see. The only thing I found is that I would often have to do 3 or 4 coats of this nail polish because it was quite streaky. But I can't seem to find this colour in any other nail polishes.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
I can't say this is any better than other concealers, luxury or drugstore, but the colour really suited me this month which made me grab it almost every day. It made me look a tad pale but it worked well after I would bronze.

Estee Lauder Little Black Primer
This is a newer product of mine, and I'm absolutely loving it! It stays on my lashes all day and really adds a nice natural look to the lashes while adding colour. You do have to remove it with waterproof makeup remover, however.

ELF Baked Eyeshadow in Toasted
I've really been loving a natural bronzed look this month which made me grab this ELF eyeshadow a lot more than anything else. It gave me a natural eye colour but still adding definition and brightening my eyes.

Elizabeth Arden Sunkissed Pearls Bronzer and Highlighter in Warm Pearl - 01
This is my number one favourite for the month. I am in love with this limited edition Elizabeth Arden Bronzer. The product worked well as a multi-purpose, bronzer/blusher/highlighter. It's quick and easy and puts 3 steps into 1 while giving me a natural glow and warmth to my face.

AKL Maui Lip Balm in Lavender Honey
Lavender is one of my absolute favourite scents ever (I am basically an old woman), so when I found this in Maui on a  holiday I had to buy it. It's a thicker formula but due to the scent and the freshness of spring in the air, I've really been grabbing at this.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Coral Britannia - 630
This lipstick is great to add to the bronzed look I've been going for recently. It adds a bit of a lighter pink lips that adds contour to the face in order for it to look more bronzey and glamourous. This is a great spring lipstick.

Biotherm Biosource Balm-to-Oil Deep Cleanser and Make-up Remover
I recently went to a work event where we were given a sample size of the Balm to Oil by Biotherm and I've basically used to all up and plan on buying the full size. This balm to oil wipes my makeup off so easily and well. I feel so clean afterwards and I'm not left with a tight feeling in my face. I can't wait to buy the full sized.


Other Favourites
Staples Paper Clips in Gold
This adds to my little stationary obsession (read about it Here), but I found these gold paper clips in my families computer room and have been using them for very thing I can. They are so cute and gold!

Lipton Herbal Tea Bag in Lemon-Ginger
I had recently run out of a lemon-ginger tea that I had had, but I forgot what kind it was. My dad then went on a hunt to try and find this tea I was missing and came home with the Lipton tea one day. I knew it wasn't the right one but I gave it a try and fell in love. It's a very strong ginger taste which many wouldn't enjoy,  but if you love a strong ginger and cinnamon taste. Try this.

Bath and Body Works White Barn Candle in Georgia Peach
With Spring, comes new candles. Ayla and I were snooping through Bath and Body Works and when I smelt this candle, I knew I wasn't putting it back down. It is such a fresh and spring/summer scent that it's been burning almost every day since I got it.

Excel Gum in Strong Mint
I drink a lot of coffee and because of this I usually chew a piece of gum afterwards to get rid of my coffee breath. I love this strong mint by Excel because it is so strong that I know I won't be bugging anyone with my bad breath afterwards.

Dove Dry Spray 48h Protection Anti-Perspirant in Cool Essentials
In Canada, most people use stick deodorant but recently spray was introduced in Canada, so I thought I'd give it a try. I love it. It needs rubs off on my clothes and it dries almost instantly to leave my dry and smelling fresh all day.


I hope you enjoyed my favourites this month. If you enjoy any of these products tell me below, and if you have any other products you think are worth trying tell me!

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment